вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

airline american confirmation reservation




Baby knocked off at 4pm ytdae and came to fetch me. We went for an early dinner...actually, he had an early dinner. All I had was sharing his salad and had my Oreo Cheesecake :D We then went home to watch "You Donapos;t mess with Jotan" Err..I meant Zohan..hehe...

Before we got home, Baby said "Maybe later in the night my mom cook and we can have dinner again"

Baby didnapos;t finish the movie. Towards the ending (at 5ish), he said :"Iapos;m gonna take a nap...when I awake, maybe if I go to my ex-colleagueapos;s home for the gathering, you can watch your CSI at home lor"

The 2 Maybes didnapos;t happen. First, later in the night, we didnapos;t have a round 2 dinner. Most importantly is the 2nd maybe...he didnapos;t go to any gatherings. Because after he went to nap, the next time I heard his voice is 7.30am Hahaha...what a long nap. But itapos;s good. I always love it when Baby had a good rest. He always tend not to rest enough. Work and work non-stop. So, Iapos;m really glad he took a 12-hours marathon nap. Heheh..

Love you Baby Hope you close a deal today to make up for the lost one yesterday Better still, close 2

diamond emerald heart pendant, airline american confirmation reservation, airline american confirmation flight, airline american confirmation, airline american confirm flight, airline american company samoa.



Комментариев нет: