понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

build computer desk plan




Title: Starship Titanic
Author: Terry Jones
Published: 1997
Pages: 214
Synopsis: The greatest starship ever designed, the Titanic, is about to be commissioned. Itapos;s the ship that CANNOT POSSIBLY GO WRONG... On the launch day it suffers a massive SMEF (Spontaneous Massive Existence Failure) and thatapos;s all before the story has begun...
Rating: 3.5/5
Review: A quirky read from the mind of Terry Jones, inspired by Douglas Adams. It did take me a while to fully get into what was going on but once there I enjoyed myself, there were enough little moments of�genius to make me snort out loud whilst reading and I loved the parrot. Recommended if youapos;re after a little Douglas Adams/Monty Python-esque humour to round off your week.
build computer desk plan, build computer desk own, build computer desk mission.



Комментариев нет: