пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

couch potato video




I need to put this down before this gets buried in my head....

first day high : )

2nd period, iapos;ve got a couple of sneaky kids who refuses to understand district AUP policy of music/video streaming, was asking them to log off when they got automatically logged out.� i got blamed for snitching and doing it even when i was evidently standing far away from my workstation. Of course i was assuming that the ICT did it cause that was how it� worked with our previous ICT (I love you Ms. Noska).� wrote her a letter of thanks, she dropped by telling me that sheapos;s got nothing to do with it and she doesnapos;t have the network access... Tandan dan dan......

around 330ish, i was going to get printouts from ms. Kimapos;s room when I "saw" someone get in my room... If you know my kiddos, thatapos;s cause for alarm specialy since itapos;s after school, i immediately went in to check who it was... Noone was there.... Tandan dan dan.....


t ste was checking papers, her iphone on a desk beside her when she saw it move... And itapos;s not on vibrate..... Tandan dan dan.....

iapos;m still awake at 1:00 am, what the heck is wrong with me?� I still need to turn in a grade and iapos;m blogging instead... Tsk tsk

hello there... The angel from my nightmare.....



el jefe restaurant, couch potato video, couch potato vancouver bc, couch potato vancouver, couch potato trivia, couch potato toy.



Комментариев нет: