пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

circuitos con optoacopladores




Two people in our life have known about us. Today I was up and I asked a friend we were with if they had ever thought we were hard to be with because are changable. They said "No, Iapos;m used to it. I wondered how many of you are in there but just never said anything to you because I wasnapos;t sure you were OK talking about it."� Iapos;m really curious now how many people have already noticed us, but are just to polite to say so. Some of us are scared thinking we are to obvious and vulnerable. I�am just bemused, and think I will watch outsiders closely now even when someone else is pilot to see if they seem to know.� Very odd.

crosswoods theater columbus ohio, circuitos con optoacopladores, circuitos con diodos, circuitos computer de de placas, circuitos combinatorios logicos, circuitos combinacionales.



Комментариев нет: